Monday, October 31, 2011

Chicken Francese

This recipe is one of my family’s favorite and it’s easy to make.

One one of our first dates together Tom took me to an Italian restaurant. It was the first time I had gone to one and didn’t know what to order. I didn’t grow up with Italian food and being only sixteen years old my food experience was related to my family. Tom ordered for me. We had Veal Francese. You can make this recipe with veal, but I find that with veal there is a fine between brilliant and shoe leather. It can be overcooked quit quickly.

Ingredients:

Chicken breast
Butter
Lemons
Flour (seasoned with salt & pepper)
Egg & milk (seasoned with salt & pepper)
Oil

Video:


Helpful Hints:

When making this dish for guests it can be done the day before.

Remember to experiment if you like and be creative, but always have fun in the kitchen.

© Nadine Zawacki 2011

3 comments:

  1. Nadine, I can almost smell and taste this yummy Lemon chicken a/k/a Chicken Francese. Wow! I'm glad you keep having fun in the kitchen. Wanna make this for sure. Thanks. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks delish Nadine. I love making chicken with lemons. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video. Love that you have your guest tasting the recipe. I am going to make this. My kids love chicken and they would love this recipe. I am adding it to my list now.

    PS the videos just keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete