Monday, October 24, 2011

Candy Pies

I’ve recently discovered this website called Pinterest. One of the things I love about it is the food section. I found this yummy recipe called, “Kiss Pies,” by Jenny Flake. (Do check out her recipe of the Kiss Pies. She has great pics.) I would like to thank her for allowing me to use her recipe and feature it on my blog. Please visit Jenny’s blog Picky-Palate by clicking HERE. She has wonderful recipes and she’s very creative. You will love it.

I call them Candy Pies because I used other candies besides Hershey Kisses. I hope you enjoy it.

Ingredients:

Pie dough
Candy – Hershey Kisses, Rolos, Peanut butter cups, etc.
Egg – white part only
Water – 1 tablespoon
Sugar

Video:

Helpful Hints:

Heat oven first to 350 then place the pies in the oven for 20-28 minutes. When making the peanut butter cups – place them “largel” side down on the pie shell. Let the pies cool before sprinkling the powdered sugar.

© Nadine Zawacki 2011

1 comment: