Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spaghetti Pie

This recipe comes from Tom’s family (on his mom's side of the family). I'd like to thank Uncle Al Gaspari for sharing the recipe. It’s good warm or cold. Tom actually likes it best cold. It’s real simple and makes a nice side to any meat dish.

Ingredients:
1 pkg. Perciatelli (by Ronzoni)
9 eggs
Salt, pepper, garlic, parmesan and parsley
Butter

Video:

This type of spaghetti looks like a straw and Ronzoni is the only brand that I’ve found that makes it.

Preheat the oven to 375 and cook for 45 minutes until the top is golden brown.

© Nadine Zawacki 2011

6 comments:

  1. Now I want some! (hint, hint)
    You're awesome honey, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you did this because for years I tried to perfect this pie and mine always comes out watery but now with your video I think I can do it. I am going to try it tomorrow night. Thanks. Keep the great videos coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching these videos! Can't wait to make more and taste more and create more on my own!

    (I'm about to repost this video and repost what I just wrote you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making it tonight but with a different pasta so I'll let you know if it still works ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been making this for years too, and my kids LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking for a recipe for spaghetti pie and stumbled onto your page. My boyfriend and I are medical students and very busy studying so we needed something quick, easy, and cheap to make. Your recipe was exactly what I was craving and made a wonderful dinner for us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete